The historical, military significance of the city is demonstrated by the city walls preserved with towers. The central point on the tourist map of Chojnice is the square with a richly decorated town hall and a fountain, as well as interesting tenement houses.
The most important monuments and attractions of the city include:
- Old Market Square with a neo-Gothic town hall built in 1902.
- 14th-century city walls running around the Old Town
- Ethnographic Museum in the Człuchów Gate,
- Basilica of the Beheading of Saint. John the Baptist The Jesuit
- College with the church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Water Tower
- The Granaries
- The Millennium Park