Varied in terms of difficulty, length and nature - hiking trails are an undoubted attraction and attract more and more walking enthusiasts every year.
The most interesting hiking trails around:
- The blue educational trail "Piła Młyn" (length of the route - 5.7km, time needed - 2.5 h) leads through the most interesting areas of the Bory Tucholskie National Park, starting from Bachorze, ending at the viewpoint at the Charzykowskie Lake. The trail has unique educational values - it leads through the most attractive areas of the Bory Tucholskie National Park. 13 stops are waiting for visitors where they can take a closer look at the unique specimens of the local flora and fauna. You can also visit interesting places, learn about lake types and see natural monuments.
Find out more: http://www.pnbt.com.pl/niebieska_sciezka_dydaktyczna_pila_mlyn-195
- The black "Łącznikowy" trail (length of the route - about 5 km) leads from the village of Drzewicz to the intersection with the green trail "Struga Siedmiu Jezior". The most attractive points of this route are the birch alley, the Nierybno lobelia lake and the "Lipnicki Loop" - the place where the peat was once mined.
Find out more: http://www.pnbt.com.pl/czarny_szlak_lacznikowy-650,47,565
- The Kashubian Julian Rydzkowski (red) Trail is about 56 km long and leads from Chojnice, through Jarcewo, Stary Młyn, Funka, Bachorze, Piła Młyn, Męcikał, Czarniż, Kosobudy, and Dąbrowo to Wiele. The wonderful route allows you to get to know this part of Kashubia from both historical and cultural as well as geographical and natural sides.
More information: http://www.pnbt.com.pl/szlak_kaszubski_im_juliana_rydzkowskiego_czerwony-650,44,565
- The blue "Brda Trail" with a length of 162 km leads from Bydgoszcz to Konarzyn. This is longest walking trail in the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodship, although not the easiest one, it is one of the most important tourist routes, appreciated by both hiking enthusiasts and cyclists, because it perfectly presents the natural, historical and cultural values of these areas.
Detailed route description: http://www.pnbt.com.pl/niebieski_szlak_brdy-650,45,565
- The green trail "Struga Siedmiu Jezior" from Charzyków to Chojnice is 48 km long and leads through the Zaborski Landscape Park and around the forest lakes of the Bory Tucholskie National Park. The most important attractions include: Struga Siedmiu Jezior - a unique hydrological phenomenon, a viewpoint on the shores of Charzykowskie Lake, as well as lobelia lakes Małe and Wielkie Gacno.
Find out more: http://www.pnbt.com.pl/zielony_szlak_strugi_siedmiu_jezior-650,46,565
- The yellow "Łącznikowy" trail leading from the Dybrzk Lake to the Jeleń Lake is only 1.5 km long and combines the blue with red and green hiking trails.
Link to the website: http://www.pnbt.com.pl/zolty_szlak_lacznikowy-650,1233,565